Let our museum team help you plan your museum visit.
Regular guided tours
Duration 45-60 minutes, no reservation in advance needed, no fee for tour.
- for individual visitors and small groups (up to 5 persons) at 2:30 pm Monday, Thursday, Saturday (except first Saturday in a month) and public holidays
- for English speaking people on Wednesday at 2:30 pm
- for families every Sunday at 2:30 pm
- for children every first Saturday in a month at 2:30 pm
Guided tours with reservation in advance
Guided tours take between 45 and 60 minutes. Tours are available in German, English and French. Guided tours in Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese can also be arranged. Please contact the museum in advance.
- for groups up to 20 persons
Larger groups will be divided into separate groups and tour the museum one after the other. As an alternative, visitors can choose a 20 minute presentation and then explore the museum on their own.
Fee per guided tour without admission: 70,- Euro for foreign languages (see Price overview)
- for kindergarten groups
20,- Euro for foreign languages
- for school classes
30,- Euro for foreign languages
- family tour (up to 2 adults and several children)
Price for guided tour and admission: 35,- Euro (see Price overview)
Groups wishing to visit the Beethoven-Haus on their own are asked to register in advance as well.
Guided tours with special programme
- with concert
Turn your visit of the Beethoven-Haus into a classy and unforgettable moment by complementing it with a concert on the historic pianoforte (1824) of Vienna piano maker Conrad Graf in the museum's lecture hall. Selected piano players present compositions by Beethoven.
- with lecture
Instead of or in addition to a concert you may also book a lecture from Beethoven's letters and other documents to complement your museum visit. Experience a humorous Beethoven in a 40 minute lecture with music interludes.
For prices see Overview, Registration
- Piano concerts and lectures for groups over 45 persons can be held in the Chamber Music Hall of the Beethoven-Haus.
Guided tours in the evening
Guided tours with concert or lecture can also take place outside the regular opening hours. You may also rent the museum's garden and hall or the Chamber Music Hall for evening events.
For prices see Overview
Prices for additional rental