Support our work by an uncommitted donation, i.e. a donation that is not linked to a certain purpose. Your money will then be used where it is needed most.
If you would like to contribute to a certain project or a fixed task at the Beethoven-Haus, we appreciate earmarked donations.
With your donation, you may support a certain area of work such as:
- Contribute to the purchase of important collection items
(e.g. manuscripts, first editions, pictures),
- enable special exhibitions at the museum,
- promote projects related to museum education,
- enable single or multiple concerts a the chamber music hall,
- support research in the Beethoven-Archiv,
- support publications of the publishing house.
All donations are tax-deductible (exceptions apply to material donations).
No matter if you make a large one-time donation or support the Beethoven-Haus frequently with small amounts, we are very grateful for your generosity and will document it, if desired.
Your donations will be listed in a Book of Donators and won't be forgotten.
Please use our form for donations from aboard.
Honorary titles of the Beethoven Haus
Capital endowments and testamentary donations