The Chamber Music Hall in the Beethoven-Haus is available for hire for many different functions and events. The modern, representative hall provides a fitting venue:
- for private or public concerts
- for private functions
- for lecture series and conferences
- for official events such as company anniversaries, prize givings, opening ceremonies, etc.
It is also possible to hold a reception in the museum or garden of the Beethoven-Haus following a concert. We would be happy to offer advice regarding the choice of artistes as well as organisation of special events.
- Plan of the Chamber Music Hall
- Seating capacity: 199 seats (360 m2); arranged as in a Roman arena: in a semicircle around the stage and raked.
- No seat numbers
- Additional rooms backstage with separate access
- 2 dressing rooms
- Lighting control system (but no movable spotlights)
- Size of the stage: c. 7,50 x 9,00 m
- Grand piano: Steinway D
Hire charges (not including personnel for the cloakroom, evening box office or stewards; where applicable, VAT is included):
Hire of the chamber music hall for an evening event:
Hire: 800,- Euro
Overhead flat rate: 300,- Euro (VAT included)
Hire of the grand piano (including one tuning): 460,- Euro
Hire of the museum's garden and foyer for an evening event (without chamber music hall) together with a guided tour:
Hire: 300,- Euro
Fees for guided tours please find here.