Contributions to the basic assets of the foundation starting from 50,000 Euro
A contribution to the basic assets of the Beethoven-Haus Foundation constitutes a long-term investment. The foundation's capital is conserved and just the earnings gained with it are used to support the activity of the Beethoven-Haus. Thereby, you can help our mission year after year and even beyond your personal lifetime. For your additional contribution you are honoured by the title "Founder". Furthermore, to express our gratitude, the Beethoven-Haus provides you with additional benefits that exceed the ones granted to contributors, sponsors and patrons.
Additional benefits for founders:
Founders are kindly asked to contact the Beethoven-Haus by filling in the form or by contacting us at:
- Contributions to the basic assets have several tax advantages: Up to a total of 1 million Euro is deductible.
- Mentioning of your person on the internet and in the annual report as "Founder of the Beethoven-Haus"
- Name engraved in the founders' board at the museum
- Invitation to exclusive events (Beethoven Week etc.)
- Contributions starting from 100,000 Euro are eligible for founding a named fund under the umbrella of the foundation and for being elected into the board of trustees
Your contact person:
Foundation of the Beethoven-Haus Bonn
Mr Malte Boecker, Directorate
Ph.: +49 228 98175-11