Homepage Museum Piano1Piano2
about us | contents | search | legal | location | links | patrons | contact us |
HomepageMuseumResearchLibraryChamber music hallPublishersSocietyShopStageDigital archive
 
 

Selected exhibits in the Museum

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14  Previous picture Next picture

Beethoven's last grand piano
 
Graffl├╝gel  

 

 
The pianoforte was built by the Viennese piano manufacturer Conrad Graf. Graf placed the instrument with quadruple stringing at Beethoven's disposal in January 1826. It originally had an additional sounding board to increase the sound. The piano was added to the Beethoven-Haus collection in 1889.

Go to the Digital Archive

CD Beethoven's piano (Op. 126, 1st movement)